I write about the digital transformation and the internet. I work on digital solutions and strategies – always focussing on the user and their experiences. Digital, but with and for the humans.
Examples of my work include:
- Conception, project management and design of digital projects like the web site, apps, online marketing and digital strategy of the company alwitra (from 2013 to 2017)
- Evaluation and analysis of online marketing activities, web analytics and other digital performance indicators
- Studies of Usability and User Experience
- Talks, workshops and seminars focussing on digitalisation and User Experience
- Articles and analyses of digital trends and the books "Grundkurs gutes Webdesign" and "Mediengestaltung" (German)
Since Octobre 2017, I am working as a doctoral candidate in Human Computer Interaction at the University of Luxembourg.